Seasonal cooking tips
Light turkey burgers
- 500g minced turkey meat
- 1 garlic clove
- juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- small bunch parsley or any other fresh herbs you like
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 onion
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 4 small buns
- 2 tomatoes
- Salt, pepper
- Mix the yogurt together with garlic (optional), lemon juice and two-thirds of Parmesan and herbs.
- Put half of the dressing aside in a small bowl.
- Mix the other half of the dressing with the mincemeat and onion, then season (salt, pepper).
- Make 4 burgers and barbeque them for 15-20 mins, until they are well done.
- While the burgers are on the grill, mix the lettuce with the yogurt dressing and slice the buns.
- Place the burgers in the buns, add some salad and a few tomato slices on top of them.
- Serve the burgers with any leftover salad sprinkled with remaining Parmesan.