Seasonal cooking tips
Potato slices with rosemary
- 4 large or 8 smaller potatoes
- vegetable oil
- fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely sliced (optional)
- Slice the unpeeled potatoes, slices should be around 1 cm thick.
- Tip the potato slices into a pan of cold salted water and bring them to the boil. Simmer for 3 mins, then drain. Let them cool.
- Rub each slice with a little oil and barbecue until golden and a little charred on both sides. Place in a dish and sprinkle with finely chopped rosemary leaves and very thin slices of garlic (optional). Drizzle with a little more oil, season with salt and serve as a side dish along with meat or as a main dish with salad.